Katherm QK nanoEC tangential fan-assisted convection with small dimensions.
The Katherm QK nano feels especially at home when space is at a premium. Its compact trench dimensions enable maximum interior space to be utilised. Ideal for large office complexes.
In spite of having a trench height of only 70 mm (2.75“) and a trench width of only 165 mm (6.5“), the Katherm QK nano offers an enviable performance that makes your space wonderfully comfortable.
The matching frame trim for every FineLine grill – not a problem with the Katherm QK nano. The icing on the cake for a perfect look.
Flat, delicate, restrained! The FineLine grille was developed specifically for the Katherm QK nano and creates a harmonious appearance that blends perfectly with every interior architectural style.
Whether for new build or refurbishments. The interplay of quietly operating EC tangential fan and high-output copper/aluminium coil delivers an optimum indoor climate with high heat output and low sound impact.
Flat, delicate, restrained! The FineLine grille, specifically developed for the Katherm QK nano, creates a harmonious appearance, blending into every architectural interior.
- Power supply 24V
- Available in 30, 60 and 100 W versions
- Optional DIN rail Class 2 Transformers for 120V/60Hz supply
- Fan speed control 20 to 100 % via 0-10V BMS signal
24 V electromechanical
- For valves and electrical components
- With cover for visual protection and to protect against dirt
- Prevents damage to the convector when installing the valves or threaded connectors
- For the simple fixing of the floor trench
- With rubber underlay for acoustic decoupling
German Football Museum, Dortmund
German Football Museum, Dortmundcontinue
Hellbrunn Castle, Salzburg
Hellbrunn Castle, Salzburgcontinue
TÜV Certificate ISO 9001:2008
PDF (133 kB)
UL Certificate of Compliance Katherm
PDF (372 kB)
Katherm Range of models
PDF (1.4 MB)
PDF (6.1 MB)
Overview Katherm supply air versions
PDF (4.1 MB)
Katherm QK nano trench heating
PDF (2.8 MB)
BIM data (Building Information Modeling)
Kampmann Group BIM data
Special Katherm QK nano
PDF (2.1 MB)