Katherm QKEC tangential fan-assisted convection with small dimensions.
- The coordinated interplay of whisper-quiet EC tangential fan and high-output copper-aluminium convector ensures an optimum indoor climate.
- This produces a high heat output combined with low sound levels.
- You have the choice of two widths, twelve lengths, 24V control option and extensive accessories.
- With guaranteed EN 16430-compliant outputs.
Installation time reduced with Eurokonus valve connections for use with optional NPT valve bodies. If valves are not required inside the units then NPT adaptors will be supplied. Other standard features, such as height adjustment feet and load-bearing raised floor brackets, reduce installation time and thus also costs.
The matching frame for every grille - not a problem for the Katherm QX. The icing on the cake for a perfect look.
Your customers get what you appreciate about Kampmann: individual made-to-measure trenches to fit all façades. Regardless of whether you need mitred corners, curved trenches, column recesses etc. Our trenches are also available for floor-mounting or semi-recessed.
We have the right grille for every installation situation – even with curves, angled and slopes.
In addition to our metallic optiline grilles made of aluminium, brass and stainless steel, we also have decorative wood grilles.
To allow continuous grille appearance
- Power supply 24V
- Optional DIN rail Class 2 Transformers for 120V/60Hz supply
- Fan speed control 20 to 100 % via 0-10V BMS signal
- For an easy and safe electrical connection
- Saves installation time
- Included in standard
- Electrical connections: 1 x BMS and 1 x 24V Supply connection per unit up to 3200mm (126“) long
- For water and electrical connections
- For stable installation within screeded and raised floors
For stable installation within screeded and raised floors
To match grille finish
Treated supply air can be fed into rooms through the Katherm supply air module (Length 400 mm)
- A proven combination of copper/aluminium
- Optimised for airflow and heat transfer
- Coated graphite-grey
- For uniform convector airflow - resulting in high heat outputs at low sound emissions
- As visual cover and protection against dirt ingress
Worms Cultural Centre, Worms
Worms Cultural Centre, Wormscontinue
German Football Museum, Dortmund
German Football Museum, Dortmundcontinue
TÜV Certificate ISO 9001:2008
PDF (133 kB)
Katherm Range of models
PDF (1.4 MB)
PDF (6.1 MB)
Overview Katherm supply air versions
PDF (4.1 MB)
Special Katherm QK
PDF (6.5 MB)
BIM data (Building Information Modeling)
Kampmann Group BIM data
Katherm QK trench heating
PDF (3.5 MB)