Katherm HKEC tangential fan-assisted convection for heating or cooling.
State-of-the-art EC tangential fans with low power consumption ensure energy-saving operation combined with low sound levels. The fixing system in the floor trench, perfected over many years, which also incorporates sound decoupling ensures that the unit can be quickly and easily removed for cleaning and maintenance.
It‘s unique! Thanks to improved condensate drainage in cooling mode, coupled with the ease of cleaning of the condensate tray, the Katherm HK is totally hygienic!
The unit comes with a factory-fitted BMS interface to allow precise control of the performance.
The narrower trench width and shallower trench height of the totally redesigned Katherm HK delivers an optimised output range for on-demand heating and cooling from low level. With its new incremental lengths, the Katherm HK is the solution for the most diverse building requirements.
The arrangement and air guidance have both been optimised on the Katherm HK and guarantee maximum comfort levels in all rooms.The unit is enhanced with air flow-optimised roll-up and linear grilles.
We have the right grille for every installation situation – even with curves, angled and slopes.
In addition to our metallic optiline grilles made of aluminium, brass and stainless steel, we also have decorative wood grilles.
Katherm HK trench units can be equipped as standard with a 0-10V BMS interface for Fan speed control. Units can be supplied individually or in banks with a choice of Class 2 Transformers. All units have been designed specifically for the North American market and are therefore fully certified to UL/cUL 1995 (CSA C22.2).
The Katherm HK has been further developed in the Kampmann Research & Development Center. With revised components, like the tangential fan, high-output coil and the modified design chassis, the new Katherm HK provides optimised air flow for even higher performance.
- Energy-saving, with flow-optimised impellers, cascaded arrangement as a continuous fan belt
- Easily removeable, plug & play fan
- Even air flow through convector
- Robust and whisper-quiet motor design
- Continuously variable control via external 0-10 V signal
- Made of the proven combination of copper/aluminium
- Optimised for air flow and thermal performance
- Eurokonus valve connection
- Act as a finger guard for the tangential fan, filter frame, airflow baffle, grille seat and reinforcing stay to strengthen the trench
- For safe discharge of the condensate and simultaneous air guidance
- Specifically designed for simple cleaning in line with the hygienic standards
- Can be removed to the room side for ease of cleaning
- Condensate pump (accessory) to drain condensate, if needed
- Easy removal of tangential fan without tool
- Novl coupling/cone pin system
- Simultaneous sound decoupling
- For fast and safe wiring, saves installation time
- For inducing preconditioned supply air
- Primary air volume can be adjusted
- Max. air volume per module = 60 m³/h (35 cfm)
- Amount of modules selectable depending on trench length
- Change in trench dimensions: trench width + 20 mm (0.79“); trench height + 35 mm (1.38“)
Kristall Holzhafen, Hamburg
Kristall Holzhafen, Hamburgcontinue
Torre Eva, Mirano
Torre Eva, Miranocontinue
TÜV Certificate ISO 9001:2008
PDF (133 kB)
UL Certificate of Compliance Katherm
PDF (372 kB)
Katherm Range of models
PDF (1.4 MB)
PDF (6.1 MB)
Overview Katherm supply air versions
PDF (4.1 MB)
Special Katherm HK
PDF (2.3 MB)
Katherm HK trench heating
PDF (5.7 MB)
BIM data (Building Information Modeling)
Kampmann Group BIM data